When carrying out our activity, we collect and process personal data from you, primarily concerning your physical identity - names, address, social security number, as well as other personal data provided for in a legal act or necessary for the implementation of such an act, as well as personal data that you voluntarily provide us with the purpose of carrying out work, receiving a service/goods or other assistance. It is also possible for us to receive data about you from our contractors, from state authorities, from persons charged with state and/or public functions or on another occasion.
We guarantee privacy of your personal data.
Your personal data may be forwarded or shared with other organizations or persons, in the cases and to the extent necessary and permitted: to persons to whom the administrator has entrusted the processing of personal data for organizational reasons or to comply with a legal obligation (processing and sending correspondence, software maintenance, access control, storage of documents, etc.), to auditors, to companies from the corporate group to which the administrator belongs, as well as to bodies, institutions and persons, in the cases provided for in the normative act and to whom the administrator addresses for the protection of its rights and legitimate interests (for example: to postal service providers to send you a due shipment, to banks to order a due payment, to the relevant competent state authorities, etc.).
We will not sell your data to third parties, nor will we pass it on for any gain.
Your data will be processed solely and only to the extent that:
- necessary for the performance of a contract (concluded with you or with a person with whom you are directly or indirectly in a contractual relationship) or in view of the intention to conclude a contract;
- necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for accounting of sales of goods and services, fulfillment of tax and insurance obligations, compliance with labor legislation, etc.);
- necessary to protect our legitimate and legally recognized interests (property, reputation, production processes, etc.) or
- is based on your consent.
You always and at any time have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
-In such a case, we will stop processing the personal data, unless there are valid and overriding legal grounds for the processing, or it is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- In the event that you object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, we will immediately and unconditionally terminate any processing that is related to direct marketing.
You always and at any time have the right to withdraw the consent you have given us to process your personal data and we will immediately and unconditionally cease any processing that is based solely on your consent.
Always and at any time, you have the right to contact us to find out if and how we process your personal data, as well as what measures we apply for their protection.
Your personal data is stored for the duration of the relationship with you and 5 years after its termination, unless the legislation applicable to the specific case provides for a longer period. After the expiration of the specified terms in relation to all grounds for their processing, personal data are destroyed and deleted.
You have the right, if you believe that your rights regarding your personal data have been violated, to submit a complaint to us or directly to the supervisory authority: Commission for the Protection of Personal Data, address: Sofia 1592, Blvd. ""Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov" No. 2 (www.cpdp.bg).